I will not leave you as orpahns

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shout Out to my GHE Family

Wow! This past week we were OVERWHELMED with the love and support shown to us by the staff at my school.  My team member and dear friend, Christianne decided to take on an Ornament Fundraiser and we began making custom ornaments to sell.  I thought we would make around 100 bucks, but little did I know, they collected $715 as of today.  If they donated $20 they got to come to a mini concert by our own Mrs. Mangus who has an amazing voice!     The generosity and support of the GHE staff is amazing.  I am so blessed to work with these people and call them family.  We continue to be amazed at how God is providing in mighty ways for this process.

So for those of you who are not kindergarten teachers, each class calls themselves an animal that begins with their letter of their last name.  Little did I know 3 years ago when I chose Perkins Pandas, that I would be soon bringing home a little panda from China.  So the theme "Baby Panda" is what we are calling our soon to be child at GHE.

The Kindergarten Team Rocks!  Couldn't be the teacher I am today without them!
I love that we can laugh, cry, and keep each other from stressing as much s possible...

K team...this explains our week this week:



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Ginny!! I remember you telling me you would be Perkins Panda like it was yesterday. We were at The Columns Pool shortly after y'all moved here. I'm so excited for you guys, isn't it so funny how God works. We will be praying for this baby Panda. :) We miss you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete